Last week we work hard on improving acceptance tests coverage and rest endpoint refiningments. As you can see there was a quite active week all over the place. We got great contributions from @daisuke-yoshimoto refining warning and runtime behaviour for our services. Our pipelines are improving every week and we are fine tuning our services to boot up even faster. This week is going to be all about wrapping the first GA release, there is still a lot of work to do, but we are confident that we can release the first cut of the Activiti Cloud Cloud Native approach. We are confident that we can use this release as base layer to keep improving and adding functionalities.
@CTI777 Worked on following API issues mostly in runtime bundle and query service: #2390, #2439, #1953, #2381, #1954, #2464
@Cristian Florescu worked on update instance variables (https://github.com/Activiti/Activiti/issues/2445): done; worked on acc tests for updating instance variables (https://github.com/Activiti/Activiti/issues/2465): wip
Working on reliability of pipelines #2430,#2454,#2472,#247,#2327,#2269,#2446
- Activiti/activiti-cloud-connector-quickstart Upgrade Activiti Cloud Connector Quickstart to 7.0.0.RC1 and Java 11
- Activiti/activiti-cloud-runtime-bundle-quickstart Upgrade Activiti Rb Quickstart to 7.0.0.RC1 and Java
- Activiti/activiti-cloud-notifications-service-graphql fix: (GraphiQL) move to /graphiql
- Activiti/activiti-cloud-notifications-service-graphql Fix Cloud Build Dependency Management Priority
- Activiti/activiti-cloud-runtime-bundle-quickstart Disable Jenkins-X Draft Maven pack application
- Activiti/activiti-cloud-connector-quickstart Disable Jenkins-X Maven Draft pack generation
@miguelruizdev worked on the addition of admin endpoints across our services to delete standalone tasks.
@ryandawsonuk upgraded app versions of spring cloud, boot and spring cloud kubernetes. Worked through the projects resolving the problems. Merged various PRs in activiti-cloud-charts and tested the resulting charts on different clusters.
@constantin-ciobotaru Added connector model types, connectors validation, testing modeler app FE + BE
@salaboy worked on defining Variables Mapping backend work and tagged interfaces for Deprecation and Internal usage. Also reviewed around 40+ PRs.
Get in touch if you want to contribute: https://gitter.im/Activiti/Activiti7
We are looking forward to mentor people on the technologies that we are using to submit their first Pull Request 😉